On Sölden's sunny side
Apartments in the Landhaus Sonnenwiese
Modern comfort and alpine style of living in
a quiet location of Sölden.
The Landhaus Sonnenwiese was newly built in 2021 and aesthetically integrated into the landscape around. Inside, the three spacious apartments for up to 13 people impress with high-quality furnishings, local materials and lots of wood. For a special living feeling in Tyrolean style. All accommodation units have one or more bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, and a fully equipped kitchen with large dining table. In addition, furnished balcony or terrace with mountain view. Bread roll service in the morning on request for a fee.
- Combination of Apartment "Gänseblümchen" and Apartment "Alpenveilchen"
- 2 double rooms, each with shower/WC
- 2 double rooms, each with sofa bed and shower/WC
- Cable TV in bedroom and kitchen
- Balcony facing south and west
- Fully equipped kitchen with sitting area
- Free WiFi and safe